At Saint Francis of Assisi, Out of School Hours Program; we provide a fun and engaging program for school aged children. We focus on building relationships with children and their families through a social approach within a safe environment that shapes children’s social development, interaction skills and growth. We encourage children to recognise their feelings and regulate their own behaviour.
My Time, Our Place
Our activities and programming is guided by the framework developed by the Australian Government – My Time, Our Place
My Time, Our Place fosters the following outcomes for children:
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators
My Time, Our Place acknowledges the importance of play and leisure in children’s learning and development and that their learning is not limited to any particular time or place.